Friday, March 12, 2010

Grey's night!

Hola!
I hope everyone is having a good week! Mine has been great! Last night, our host family let us have Holly and Emily over for dinner and a Grey's Anatomy party! Ileana's brother came over too and we all had a lot of fun! Unfortunatley the Grey's that came on at 8 was a rerun, so Ileana's brother took Holly and Emily home and then at 9 a new Grey's came on! I love it how they have it in English here! Anyway, last night was a lot of fun! Tomorrow, we're going to Monteverde and zip lining! I'm super excited! We have to take the bus at like 6 am tomorrow and we'll get there at like 10, then we're leaving again at 6 on Sunday morning but they said that'll be plenty of time! Apparently, Monteverde is the best zip line in Costa Rica, we're going on another one later but it's in a different type of forest and apparently isn't as cool! Plus, Luis got us a good deal! I'm really excited but I'm not too sure about how the whole bus at 6 is gonna work out! I guess we'll find out tomorrow!
Hasta luego,
Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment