Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The beginning of class

Hola!
Classes have begun! I'm doing pretty good in my class and I understand my teacher perfectly! Probably because I'm in Spanish 102 for the third time! I have a problem of putting everything in present tense when I speak so they think I don't know the past tense. It's just hard for me to think when I'm speaking! The weather is still amazing and I'm loving it! This weekend, we're going to the beach! Luis in the international office found us a hotel for $15 a night and the bus ride will be like $6! I'm super-excited. Also, next weekend we might be able to do a service trip next weekend if they'll let us come late after class, it's similar to Habitat and we'll be building houses, I really hope we can go! My host mom also wants to take me and Kathleen to a church she says is really pretty! I'm having a great time and I'd write more but my laptop is about to die!
TTYL
Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment