Thursday, May 6, 2010

Update!

Ok everyone, I know you're not gonna like this, but instead of returning to the States June 26th as originally planned, I will now be returning July 24!
This is because mom, Hayley, and Shelby won't be getting here until July 17th and staying through the 24th. Since I really, really want to go to Panama and visit the canal before I leave Central America and it takes more than a weekend to get to the canal and back I needed to stay past my original plane ticket for June 26th and since it costs quite a bit to change it I'm just going to stay here until I leave with them!
So I'll be going to Panama for about a week after school gets out on June 25th and I'll be there for my birthday! Then depending on who I can find to do things with I'll either travel around CR, or find a place to volunteer at for two weeks here in San Jose!
My host family said I can stay with them longer, so at least I've got housing figured out!
It cost a lot more than I wanted to change my ticket so now my budget is squeezed really tight, but I guess I'll figure it out.
Hasta luego,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment