Monday, August 2, 2010

The end of the journey!

Well folks, I'm back! Which means the end of this blog, at least for now!
I quit blogging there at the end, for some reason this website became very hard to access through my crappy internet connection so I didn't have the time or the patience to figure it out!
Quick recap of the last month or so...
I had a great trip to Panama where we saw beautiful islands, enjoyed the authentic hostel experience, and saw the Panama Canal, then I discovered my love of whitewater rafting and ancient ruins in Turrialba, CR with Deanna and had a very adventure filled trip to the Osa Peninsula in CR, also with Deanna (this involved waterfall rappelling with a guide named Scrappy, hitch hiking, delicious chocolate, and the craziest roads you'll ever see.)
If you want the full stories, just ask :)

I decided to change the name of the blog from "adventures in Costa Rica" to "Adventures Abroad" after traveling to Nicaragua and Panama, and decided I might as well keep this blog for when I begin my next adventure. I'm not sure when that will be, but I plan on traveling the world before I die so sometime in the future, expect more crazy adventure stories from around the world.

As for now, I'm perfectly content to live it up in the US for awhile :)

Hasta luego,
Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment